Connect with global and regional cultures, Saturday, May 19th at the Butler Band Shell in Lithia Park from 12 to 6 PM.
- 7 exceptional bands/performance groups throughout the day.
- Food trucks presenting global cuisine.
- Regional artisans with international flair.
- An international folkdance at the Ashland Community Center, open to all levels. Doors open at 6:30 PM.
- A day full of FREE community fun in Lithia Park.
Presented by Ashland Parks and Recreation Commission and Rogue World Music.
~Attuning our region to the spirit of global community.